- Have the camper fill out a Registration Form, including the credit card information. Get their driver's license, and the card they intend to pay with. If taking the card over the phone, skip this step.
- In the yellow box above the 'Make Payment' button, enter the camper's name, email address (this is the address the receipt will go to), site number, and what they are paying for. See the example in blue on the payment form. This is what is printed out on the camper's receipt. When finished, click 'Make Payment'.
- On the next page, enter the full amount you are collecting in the 'Price per Item' field. Click 'Continue'.
- On the next page, click on 'Pay with a Debit or Credit card' at the bottom. On the next page, enter the camper's information, including the credit card information from the registration form they filled out. Verify that the mailing address on the form is the billing address for the card. The address you enter here MUST be the billing address for the card. Click 'Pay Now'. The next screen will ask you if you want to setup a PayPal account. Click on 'No Thanks' at the bottom.
- If the transaction is successful, you will get a PayPal confirmation page, and in 10 seconds you will be directed to a confirmation page back on our site, and within a few moments they should receive a receipt at the email address you entered. If the payment is declined (a message in red will appear at the top of the form), you need to collect cash for the payment, or try another card. If you successfully ran a card, go to step 6.
- Ask if they can receive their emails on their cell phone, and if so, have them check for the receipt. If they do not receive the receipt in about 5 minutes, call me and I will email or text them a receipt. Sometimes these receipts don't go through for some reason, but I can have one resent. If, for some reason, you need to refund a transaction, call me, 24/7. I'll have to do it from here. Tell them it will take from 3-5 business days for the refund to show up on their statement. NO CASH REFUNDS.
Now, wasn't that easy? Once you have done this a few times, you will no longer need these instructions.
If you run into any problems, call me day or night at (770) 633-7482.